Post training questions include:
- Describe how you would chose an Interpersonal Effectiveness Skill.
- Why is mindfulness the foundation of DBT?
- What is the usual cause for secondary emotions?
- How would one use the skill of Coping Ahead?
Goals and Objectives:
1. Participants will explain the rationale for utilizing (applying) Dialectical Behavior Therapy skills as an adjunct to their existing knowledge of working with emotionally dysregulated and impulsive clients.
2. Participants will identify which skills will be useful in the treatment of a variety of psychological symptoms such as, substance abuse, self-harm, suicidal ideation, intense sadness, social anxiety and anxiety related to the stressors of life.
3. Participants will practice and be able to demonstrate several skills from each of the four DBT skills modules, Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Interpersonal Effectiveness, and Emotion Regulation.
For registration please visit SierraFoothillscamft.org
$ 60 Licensed Professional $ 70 Licensed Professional
$ 40 Pre-licensed $ 50 Pre-licensed
This is a lunch-on-your-own workshop. Maps will be provided for nearby eateries. We will have coffee, tea, water throughout the day. In the morning, there will be a light snack at break, perhaps something like bagels. In the afternoon, there will be cookies.
Registration for this event closes Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6 p.m.
There is a $10 late registration fee for attendees registering at the door so be sure to register early! Registration will be closed at 45 attendees.
Please print and bring to the training.
Continuing Education or Course Completion Certificates may be emailed to participants.
PLACE: Heritage Oaks Outpatient Center
1899 E. Roseville Parkway, #150
Roseville, CA 95661
Dianne Murden, Past President,
email@example.com or call 530 305 2066.
Also, please let her know if there is a problem during the workshop.